Mind Goat Inc. a mental health digital media platform.
Our mission is to augment the mental health of people with active and competitive lifestyles.
Mental health was once reserved for a clinical population (i.e., mental illness) and it is currently entering the mainstream narrative at the sub-clinical level through multiple stakeholders with non-profit organisations and government services leading the charge.
As a result, we must all content with stigmatization.
At Mind Goat Inc., we hope to move beyond awareness and reach the idea that mental health can be a strength. We hope to facilitate the acquisition of mental health knowledge and the development of relevant skill sets through three channels:
- Newsfeed that features mental health in the mainstream media.
- Recordings about general mental heath challenges.
- Access to a network of mental health influencers.
Our Mental Health Influencers are:
- Members of the Canadian Sport Psychology Association
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Master’s Graduates
- Researchers of the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Computer and Software Engineers